The Un-Obsession List.
It's time to get negative, people!
things that I am currently not obsessed with...
Bradley Cooper + Renee Zellweger. (double thumbs-down)
my eyeglasses getting foggy (rain-forest levels of humidity)
house centipedes (my new roommates)
no white after Labor Day (if you had white straight-leg j.crew jeans that fit like a dream, you'd understand)
always needing gas at the most inconvenient time
paying for a gym that I don't go to
awkward-length hair (I'm there)
the fact that I refuse to use bookmarks (and always end up losing my place)
not having a three-day weekend :(
things that I am currently not obsessed with...
Bradley Cooper + Renee Zellweger. (double thumbs-down)
my eyeglasses getting foggy (rain-forest levels of humidity)
house centipedes (my new roommates)
no white after Labor Day (if you had white straight-leg j.crew jeans that fit like a dream, you'd understand)
always needing gas at the most inconvenient time
paying for a gym that I don't go to
awkward-length hair (I'm there)
the fact that I refuse to use bookmarks (and always end up losing my place)
not having a three-day weekend :(


Comments
CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIIIIDAYY!!