Remember Today??

I know you've been patiently waiting for today to finally come!!

Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson's album Break Up comes out today! And I am currently downloading it from iTunes as I type (eeeeek!).


The few songs I've heard so far are amazing, life-altering... it's an I-NEED-TO-LISTEN-TO-THIS-ALBUM-ON-REPEAT-FOR-FIVE-STRAIGHT-WEEKS kind of album.

Get it on iTunes for $7.99! UPDATE: According to Anna, you can also purchase it from amazon mp3 for $2.99 (which includes a bonus track) drats.

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
So I should invest in this?
Joann said…
DEFINITELY worth the investment
Administrator said…
WAIT BEFORE ANYONE INVESTS IN ANYTHING YOU CAN BUY THE ALBUM ON AMAZON MP3 WITH A BONUS TRACK FOR ONLY 2.99 I LOVE AMAZON MP3 GREAT ALBUM DO IT DO IT DO IT
Joann said…
Oh BOO for paying extra and no bonus track! :/ good tip though anna, I'll update the post with the insider tip.

Popular Posts