The most Asian thing I've ever done...
I'll give you a clue. It involves a microphone.
Yes, my friends, I spent last night in a dirty bar being coaxed by coworkers to join in on a song. We started a band, called ourselves The Snickerdoodles and sang our snickerdoodle-y hearts out. Our weapon of choice? "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under."
Yes, my friends, I spent last night in a dirty bar being coaxed by coworkers to join in on a song. We started a band, called ourselves The Snickerdoodles and sang our snickerdoodle-y hearts out. Our weapon of choice? "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under."
Local Karoke Celebrity! He is AMAZING!
Does Kings of Leon perfectly!
BELEN AND I MET SHOOK HIS HAND (EEEEK)!!!
Belen and I with Melvin, the guy who's responsible for catching any Ninjas that get in the store.
I want his job.
Does Kings of Leon perfectly!
BELEN AND I MET SHOOK HIS HAND (EEEEK)!!!
I want his job.
It was fun though, I met some really nice people, realized karoke is not for me (at least the singing part of it), and got to hang out with work friends outside of work!


Comments