I DID IT!
Yesterday, I went on a HUGE buying spree to load up the bachelor pad with goodies and I must say, the economy owes me a gift basket.
I made most of my purchases at World Market, most of which must be picked up later this week :(, but I absolutely cannot wait to show you some of those finds... including a beautifully colored decorative jug from India (because we ALL need decorative jugs from India).
I went to Target to buy a media stand and a TV and dragged it home with me (literally dragged... it was HEAVY) and assembled it like a champion.
Except the drawer kind of sticks and sits lower than it's supposed to, but after about three hours of assembly, I would have been pleased if it resembled half of a table.
Side Note: You don't realize how single you are until you have to drag a TV stand and 42" TV in and out of a car, into a house, and assemble it all by yourself. Solo. (Cue pity party)
I made most of my purchases at World Market, most of which must be picked up later this week :(, but I absolutely cannot wait to show you some of those finds... including a beautifully colored decorative jug from India (because we ALL need decorative jugs from India).
I went to Target to buy a media stand and a TV and dragged it home with me (literally dragged... it was HEAVY) and assembled it like a champion.
Except the drawer kind of sticks and sits lower than it's supposed to, but after about three hours of assembly, I would have been pleased if it resembled half of a table.
Side Note: You don't realize how single you are until you have to drag a TV stand and 42" TV in and out of a car, into a house, and assemble it all by yourself. Solo. (Cue pity party)


Comments
And Taylor, I'm kind of wishing you were five minutes away again... you probably could have saved me three hours of pain and suffering.