Fashion Week in VA...

THE GLITZ! THE GLAMOUR!

That's right! It's time to admire from afar again folks, and while New York is buzzing with excitement over Fashion Week, I will once again, be reporting from my little (well now significantly more spacious) room in the suburbs of Virginia.

Gilles Mendel really put together an amazing 2010 RTW collection for Spring, Ralph Rucci continues to hone in on the details... but I imagine will be attracting a younger audience this year..., and Marchesa, pfft, well can we expect this fail-proof red-carpet designer to ever fail?? I think not.

Really exquisite pieces this season.


Chado Ralph Rucci





J. Mendel







Marchesa


My choice for MVP of the season.
(So far)


photos courtesy: www.style.com

Comments

Leslie said…
loved the first black dress. sorry for the barrage of comments all of a sudden.
Joann said…
puh-leese!! I LOVE getting comments! Comment your heart out!

Popular Posts