A Girls' Night In...

The night before the North Carolina trip that you will read about below this post, I was invited to Lindsey and Lauren's casa for a little evening with the ladies (and a gentleman). So clearly, I jumped at the opportunity to procrastinate on packing (always) and joined in on the festivities.

I have no regrets at all because we dined on delicious (and homemade) pizza, cupcakes that tasted like clouds, and a supposedly "no sugar added" delicious mango fruit drink (that was sugary enough to be considered delicious)... and had an awesome time.

Between the hour-long discussion of the Food Network and the equally long conversation about Robert Pattinson... I was told again that I need to read the Twilight series. So, next thing I know, Lauren zooms out of the room and zooms back in with this:

Behold, Ladies and Gentlemen... what you see in Lauren's hands is the reason why my phone and email will be cut off for the next few weeks.

Before we left for the evening, we tried to get a group shot to commemorate the gathering (plus I had to blog about it... obviously. I think about you people ALL the time). As you will see, we had some issues, but I think they make for funnier photos. :)



SO much fun!

Comments

Popular Posts