I'll try to keep this short.

The Fall 09 Couture shows were earlier this month... and since I was set back by 1) not having any internet connection, 2) a bug that made my stomach feel like a cement truck, and 3) a bleeding eyeball... I fell back on my duties in reporting my lastest obsessions in the couture world.

For those of you who aren't really huge fans of the fashion posts, I'll try to keep it short. For those of you who know me, you probably already know that that is going to turn out to be a lie because I simply can't help myself.

So, without further adieu, my top five favorites from this season's couture shows:

Armani Prive




Elie Saab (!)
Usually indulgent in his choice of shimmery super-diva fabrics, he makes an interesting statement this season by doing his collection completely in white, letting his indulgent designs speak for themselves in what almost looks like a dye-it-yourself collection. Bold move there, Saab. I'm sure the photos are nothing compared to seeing these in person.

Liz





Christian Dior






Hopefully that wasn't too bad. The Fall 09 Ready to Wear shows have already wrapped up, but I'll spare you too many fashion posts at once and hold off on that for a bit (considering it's still 100 degrees outside and we're nowhere near Fall).

photos courtesy of style.com

Comments

Administrator said…
MOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!

i think i might like the one two above mine in elie better, but i can't be sure. have tried to find larger photos, but my skills are failing me right now.

MOREMOREMOREMORE!!!!

LOVEIT.

Popular Posts