My New BFF

Say hello to my new (pink) mixer. I'm IN LOVE. It's amazing and I've been holding out for a while, and it was on super-sale today... so it was time.


Don't get the wrong idea, I'm hardcore and don't consider myself a OMG-DOES-THIS-COME-IN-PIIIIINK!? kind of person... but I am an OMG-BREAST-CANCER-AWARENESS person and $50 of this mixer went to good old Susie G. Komen.

And I made some sugar cookie starfish today - from scratch (!)


In preparation for our annual Fruitbasket Ladies trip to Bald Head Island, I'm making some beach-themed sugar cookies (starfish, lobsters, etc) to get the ladies pumped, cuz you know how I roll...

52 Days To Go!

So, I now have a pink mixer... I do find it to be as charming as mixers come... but that could be a bit of a biased opinion.

Comments

Administrator said…
i love the mixer a lot!
it's completely awesome.
anyway...

I WANT A FREAKING SUGAR COOKIE.

MAKE ME A WHOLE BATCH.

BRING THEM TO ME SATURDAY.

OR ELSE.

PLEASE.

Popular Posts