V-Day Obsessions

Alright, alright... it has been made crystal clear to me that I am not in a relationship, nor am I anywhere near being in one right now (thank you, Mary Jo)... but I have a Valentine's Day Obsession List in case anyone wants to congratulate me (materialistically) on being completely, utterly, and almost painfully single.

Kate Spade Valentine's Tote
katespade.com

Jake & Amir T-Shirt
bustedtees.com

John Kelly Truffles with Sea Salts
williams-sonoma.com


Cluster Ring
jcrew.com


Laser Alarm Clock
(I wonder if this one will let me hit snooze 15 times...)

urbanoutfitters.com


Michael Scott Star Mug
nbc.com


Puma Voltaic Sneaker
nordstrom.com


Sushi Pillows = AWESOME.
shanalogic.com


Stila Travel Kit
sephora.com


Keswick Caning Bracelet
katespade.com


fresh. Sugar Lemon eau de Parfum
(SO deliciously delightful, it's worth every penny)
sephora.com


Dogeared Karma Necklace in Gold
(I absolutely love the simplicity of it.)
nordstrom.com


Hawaii or Bust Sandals
(and a trip to Hawaii would make this an amazing V-Day gift)
katespade.com


Of course, Valentine's Day isn't completely based off of exchanging materialistic goods... blah blah blah... but all the lovey-dovey "I-love-you-more-than-a-box-of-chocolates-can-say" kind of love only applies to people who are in relationships.

I guess sushi pillows are just going to have to fill the emotional void that is in all of the painfully single people until next year... or the year after that... or the year after that...

To all those who are in relationships, you have been given fair warning (and some of Joj's favorite gift ideas), so plan accordingly for Valentine's Day to avoid ending up with the painfully single.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Comments

Susan said…
YAY. MY FAV TYPE OF POST! I love Dogeared btw... my gold necklace with the pearl that I wear all the time is from them. Such cute stuff and pretty good prices :)

Popular Posts