My Timing is Impeccable

So before leaving for New York, I was told we were to expect Oprah at work (of course). I freak out, contemplate cancelling the trip for about 2.5 seconds, then decided to pull myself together and stop being so rash. It's not like Oprah was actually going to step foot in the store anyway.

EVEN WORSE, I come back to find CURTIS STONE came instead... and in the flesh.

Allow me to clarify, Curtis Star-of-Take-Home-Chef-with-delightful-eyeballs Stone. Plus, he has that delightful accent too... and I've never been one of those "OMG, I love anything with an accent" kind of girls, but daaaaang... it does help to make him even more delightful.


But you know what, I'll just add another notch to my pole of "cool things I've missed at work." Including Rachel Ray's book signing (but then again, she doesn't really do much in terms of tempering my cream anyway...).

Now, I will say this: if Barefoot Contessa (aka Ina Garten) EVER steps foot off of her amazing East Hampton home and into Wegmans, you had better BE-LIEVE I will be there... and following her around like a little puppy. I love that woman.

Comments

Susan said…
awwwww... that sucks. If giada ever shows up... CALL ME AND I WILL BE THERE IN A FLASH!

Popular Posts