it's that time again!

The weather's been amazing lately and that, combined with my trip to New York makes it time to post another obsession list!

Daffodils (I just bought four gorgeous mini daffodil plants - they almost smile at me... I could also be going bonkers)
BeneFit BadGal Mascara (if it can work on short stubborn asian eyelashes... I'm just saying)
Dim Sum (yes, I admitted it.)
Revlon Tropical Temptation Nailpolish
(I have found my perfect coral!)
Soda (I've been going through a phase lately that I can't seem to kick)
Cookbooks (I just bought The Beach House Cookbook in NY and it's amazing)
Short Hair
(I need it, I miss it.)
Fruit Stamps
(Yes people, I have pomegranates stamps!)
Eric Ripert (He just seems so nice and a genius. AND he keeps a blog. LOVE)
Hint Fashion Magazine
(their site is awesome www.hintmag.com)
Spring
(I love the colors, the weather, the marshmallow peeps)


Note: When I was searching for pictures of Peeps, I found the following photo:

STIR FRIED PEEPS!?
Who would DO such an evil, evil thing??
I am too distraught to continue.

Comments

Susan said…
I'm boycotting your blog until you return my messages... that's right, i went there.

Popular Posts