Why I Want to Marry Into the Russian Mafia.
Because Russians are legit. I base all of my knowledge of the Russian Mafia off of a killer performance by Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises though. Whatever, Russians are awesome. I deviate.
Last night, Allison scored tickets to a Washington Capitals game and Joey and I tagged along. Joey has apparently become an avid fan of hockey. I, on the other hand, was more excited to see violence erupt on the ice... which is where the Russians come in. Needless to say, I had an awesome time.
THE single most impressive mullet I've ever had the honor of seeing in person.
Joey and Allison
Me and Allison (about half a beer deep - uh oh)
Last night, Allison scored tickets to a Washington Capitals game and Joey and I tagged along. Joey has apparently become an avid fan of hockey. I, on the other hand, was more excited to see violence erupt on the ice... which is where the Russians come in. Needless to say, I had an awesome time.
After the game, the three of us went to Clyde's, where we ran into Sara's friend Drew (Shout out to Drew BTdubs). We met up with Drew and Co. after Clyde's and had an awesome time (awesome being an understatement) involving rounds of Dirty Girl Scouts (or Girl Scout Cookies as Drew called them), a photo montage, and T.I. buying us all shots.
"Hi Sara!" Take 2
The smell of flatulence wafting through the air...
Drew's uber-wasted lil bro = awesome
the best duckface I've ever made. EVER.


Comments