These Shoes Are $300, Let's GET EM!

Clare and I both scheduled ourselves off today and went on a little date in Georgetown = lovely. First stop, Cafe Bonaparte, a delightful cafe that had delicious cocktails and the best veggie omelet I've ever had.

Clare Bear!

Delightful Vegetable Omelet <3

Clare's amazing Nutella Crepes

A fruit salad with a pile of ice cream on top? Genius.

After fueling up on drinks and delicious food, we took to the shops. Serious damage was done on my part, but it always seems to turn out that way... got some goods at J. Crew, Anthropologie, and Aldo. OMG SHOES.



So much fun! Real Housewives of Georgetown, here we come!

Comments

Joey Bersack said…
Anthropology is an expensive way to look homeless and dirty. Promise me you will never wear anything from there when you are with me. i don't want people thinking you are a charity case that i am hanging out with to make myself feel better.






Even thought there may be a little truth in that last statement...I'm just kidding. Everyone knows that i am the charity case.

Popular Posts