Obsessions: January Edition

Sorry I've been lazy with the blog, but it's nice to know some people still read it (Anna). Just for you, a January Obsession List:

TOOL ACADEMY (I know you all can relate to my affinity for trashy VH1 TV shows...)

TOOL

My new Betta, although I'm thinking of renaming her Anorexia Nervosa Betta because she has not eaten since I got her...

A better photo (I think you can see some guts)

Making scones. Lots and lots of Cranberry Orange Scones with Vomit-colored icing on top...


To
rmenting the lil sista since she's been home for Christmas Break...



Making Ridiculous Purchases...

Case in point, the new Limited Edition Christian Lacroix Designer Evian Bottle... that I now own... Great.

Etsy.com (for handmade, one of a kind baubles, knits, and anything else you can think of)

Featured from seller GoodGirlsStudio - AWESOME. Most of the sellers will also do custom colors/designs if you ask

Comments

Popular Posts