Cup of Jojo Reunion
Although Joey and I have long retired from Cup of Jojo, we still make appearances in public together (and we act like friends). I suppose we keep up appearances in order to protect ourselves from a bad True Hollywood Story special on our turbulent on-air friendship.
For this particular outing, we met at Sweetwater Tavern (for the 23009480803th time). It's alright though, the food is always tasty and it's really not possible to get sick of the Chocolate Waffle.


In retrospect, I'm glad we hung up our microphones while we were at the top of our game... Retirement is awesome.
For this particular outing, we met at Sweetwater Tavern (for the 23009480803th time). It's alright though, the food is always tasty and it's really not possible to get sick of the Chocolate Waffle.
In retrospect, I'm glad we hung up our microphones while we were at the top of our game... Retirement is awesome.


Comments