Baby, You're a Star.
Today Meg Shep and I headed out to Freddie Mac-a-licious to have lunch with Sara and some of her work buddies (Drew included - shout out, what what!), saw the new cubicle, revealed my hidden obsession with UFC, and took a nice, long elevator ride trying to find the car.
After Mac-a-licious-ness, Sheppy and I went back into the burbs and I bought my unnamed betta fish a lady friend. Then we realized since she's transparent, you can see her intestines/other organs (which is awesome) so I named her Anatomy Betta, crushing her dreams of ever receiving a souvenir license-plate key chain with her name engraved on it. Sorry, Anatomy.

I realize that by posting the following video, I qualify for crazy fish lady status.
After Mac-a-licious-ness, Sheppy and I went back into the burbs and I bought my unnamed betta fish a lady friend. Then we realized since she's transparent, you can see her intestines/other organs (which is awesome) so I named her Anatomy Betta, crushing her dreams of ever receiving a souvenir license-plate key chain with her name engraved on it. Sorry, Anatomy.
I realize that by posting the following video, I qualify for crazy fish lady status.
Yes, my life is this exciting 95% of the time... don't be jealous.


Comments