Obsessions: Holiday Edition

I have nothing to update as of late, due to being insanely busy at work... so I will cop-out and post an obsession list. But a special HoLiDaY version, OoOooOoooOOoh...

This Season's Top Chef (when I have time to catch a re-run)
Lays Salt and Vinegar Chips
My bed (I've come to appreciate sleep more than usual)
Online Shopping - Martin & Osa
McDonalds (has bailed me out several times this month when I'm dying of hunger, in between meetings/errands)
Anything with Cranberries in it
Steamed Apple Cider
Eggs (poached, scrambled, over easy... I'm going through a phase)
Blistex (AMAZING. Has saved my lips from falling off)
Getting Catalogs in the Mail (hopefully getting through them all eventually)
HUGS! (especially at work, you just need them to get through the 13-hour days...)
This Blog. (I haven't forgotten about you, just nothing good to blog about lately... besides work = ZzZzzZzZZzz )

Comments

Cassondra said…
your obsessions = my obsessions - top chef!! I miss you and my cousin Michael says hi
Susan said…
I love your obsession list but really joann... mcdonalds? you work at wegmans. goodness. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Popular Posts