America, you are welcome.

Yerin and I headed for the Outlets late last night to get a head start on some Black Friday Shopping! It was my first Black Friday experience and I certainly spent like I had never been shopping before...

Yerin and I getting pumped to go shopping... 10:45 pm


Returning home from Trip #1 for refueling and a nap... 1:40 am

An (incomplete) inventory of my purchases:
1 Cole Haan bag (practically stole it from DSW at the price of $80)
3 Kate Spade bags (a bag and two clutches - adorable)
1 leather laptop/portfolio carrier
1 pair of Stewart Weitzman flats
1 pair of winter boots (the only thing I really needed...)
1 J. Crew cardigan
baubles from J. Crew (necklaces, enamel bracelets, you know)
2 DVDs
1 pair of jeans
1 dress
makeup


Yerin Failed.

I think I'm in love with Black Friday. Work hard, spend hard.

Comments

Susan said…
hahaha "Yerin failed"

I want to see detailed pics of your purchases! Glad you're blogging again but I need moreee. xo
Joann said…
the pics don't do them any justice...

You'll see them soon enough! Maybe at dinner tomorrow...

Popular Posts