Rio Grande

I must have been too preoccupied with the Anne Hathaway Debate to post some pictures from dinner! Silly me. My first Rio Grande experience was delightful. I'll definitely be back for their black beans. On the other hand, I wish they had more vegetarian options. Maybe next time I'll try the veggie tamales (yum!). All in all, I'd give it a B+. The "+" can be attributed to their salsa, which we got four bowls of.

Margaritas!
(Susie and I got Chambord Margaritas = good enough for me to finish the entire thing!)



Actually, a margarita sounds really good right now. Following dinner, we went to catch Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. It was cute, made me think boys were sweet and nice and wonderful. At least for 90 minutes.

Comments

annyong said…
HAHAHA YOUR CHINESE BOB

Popular Posts