One Last Hurrah...

I figure the question of whether or not the fashion blogs were popular is really a moot point. Fashion week is over. My soul has died a little. For those of you who are suffering as well, we can slum around together. For those of you who thought the fashion blogs were so awful you'd rather scoop your eyeballs out with grapefruit spoons... then, congratulations.

For the fans of fashion, enjoy the last of it. For the haters, suffer through this last post. For me. Thanks.

Lanvin





Martin Grant






Miu Miu



So, until the next round of shows ... (COUTURE!!) That's it for major fashion blogs! :(

Comments

Administrator said…
lanvin blew chunks.

i like the middle one. and by like, i mean love.

miu miu wasn't phenom.
Joann said…
anna's on this personal mission to throw down on each of these fashion posts. I thought of you when I saw Martin Grant's collection though. You and those beautifully crafted coats.

Popular Posts