The Great Eight Challenge
Because I am not a huge advocate of chain letters/anything involving forwarding to five people or unavoidable death/bad luck... I am going to change this into a survey all about ME :)
Do it if you would like (I'd love for you to) but if you don't, I promise your car won't catch on fire. Unless it does, then it's pure coincidence, and you probably should have done the challenge just to be on the safe side.
Do it if you would like (I'd love for you to) but if you don't, I promise your car won't catch on fire. Unless it does, then it's pure coincidence, and you probably should have done the challenge just to be on the safe side.
The Great Eight Challenge
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4. Anthony Bourdain No Reservations
5. Iron Chef
6. Family Guy
7. Pushing Daisies
8. Miami Ink
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ralph Lauren
2. Sweetwater
3. Japonais
4. Countryside Cafe (RIP C-Side Cafe) :(
5. Five Guys (does that count?)
6. Anothai
7. El Agave
8. Chipotle
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. woke up
2. work
3. met some pretentious tween that used the word "arbitrary" incorrectly
4. was rude to pretentious tween
5. made a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich
6. watched "Say Yes to the Dress"
7. ate some candy corn
8. blogged about fashion
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. seeing old friends again
2. a day off
3. sleep
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. having a wedding
6. Elie Saab Spring 09 RTW collection
7. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Drives
8. grapefruit sorbet
8 Things I Wish For
1. tickets to a TI concert for me and ClareBear
2. an SLR McLaren
3. a personalized golf cart
4. being a Rachel Zoe
5. not having to pay taxes
6. Ryan Lochte
7. an island in the French Riviera
8. maybe a yacht too, to sail around my island
8 Things Favorite Drinks
1. Whiskey Sours
2. Blueberry Mojitos from Cheeseburger in Paradise (I remember trying Susie's and haven't stopped thinking about it since)
3. Polar's Half and Half <- a new fav 4. Izze Blackberry Soda 5. Izze Pomegranate Soda 6. water 7. water + crystal light lemonade (Mrs. Shepherd style) 8. Mimosas
8 Favorite Songs of the Moment
1. T.I., Here and Gone feat. Justin Timberlake
2. Taylor Swift, Love Song
3. T.I., Live Your Life feat. Rihanna
4. Lil Wayne, A Milli
5. Taylor Swift, Should've Said No
6. Keri Hilson, Energy
7. Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wayne, Let It Rock
8. Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire
8 Favorite Foods
1. French Fries
2. Grilled Cheese
3. Chocolate Flourless Waffles
4. Chili
5. Nicoise Salad
6. Soup
7. Chips and Guac
8. Garbage Plates
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4. Anthony Bourdain No Reservations
5. Iron Chef
6. Family Guy
7. Pushing Daisies
8. Miami Ink
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ralph Lauren
2. Sweetwater
3. Japonais
4. Countryside Cafe (RIP C-Side Cafe) :(
5. Five Guys (does that count?)
6. Anothai
7. El Agave
8. Chipotle
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. woke up
2. work
3. met some pretentious tween that used the word "arbitrary" incorrectly
4. was rude to pretentious tween
5. made a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich
6. watched "Say Yes to the Dress"
7. ate some candy corn
8. blogged about fashion
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. seeing old friends again
2. a day off
3. sleep
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. having a wedding
6. Elie Saab Spring 09 RTW collection
7. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Drives
8. grapefruit sorbet
8 Things I Wish For
1. tickets to a TI concert for me and ClareBear
2. an SLR McLaren
3. a personalized golf cart
4. being a Rachel Zoe
5. not having to pay taxes
6. Ryan Lochte
7. an island in the French Riviera
8. maybe a yacht too, to sail around my island
8 Things Favorite Drinks
1. Whiskey Sours
2. Blueberry Mojitos from Cheeseburger in Paradise (I remember trying Susie's and haven't stopped thinking about it since)
3. Polar's Half and Half <- a new fav 4. Izze Blackberry Soda 5. Izze Pomegranate Soda 6. water 7. water + crystal light lemonade (Mrs. Shepherd style) 8. Mimosas
8 Favorite Songs of the Moment
1. T.I., Here and Gone feat. Justin Timberlake
2. Taylor Swift, Love Song
3. T.I., Live Your Life feat. Rihanna
4. Lil Wayne, A Milli
5. Taylor Swift, Should've Said No
6. Keri Hilson, Energy
7. Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wayne, Let It Rock
8. Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire
8 Favorite Foods
1. French Fries
2. Grilled Cheese
3. Chocolate Flourless Waffles
4. Chili
5. Nicoise Salad
6. Soup
7. Chips and Guac
8. Garbage Plates


Comments