Top Picks! Spring 2009 RTW

So, I have made my picks of the shows so far and here are some of my favorites... (Brace yourselves, I know I promised a Top 10, but you know... genius happened this season, so bear with me. Besides, they're just photos, easy to absorb. Ladies and Gentlemen, in alphabetical order, enjoy and let me know your favorite looks!

Alexander Wang

(Dang, color-me-Creamsicle. If I were leggy and would not feel like a complete fool wearing sherbet orange high-waisted bubble shorts, I would totally try to pull this off. If... I still appreciate something about the look anyway.)

(Herve Leger much?)


Carlos Miele




Charles Nolan



Derek Lam




Elie Tahari



Erin Fetherston



Herve Leger (by Max Azria)



(I think duct tape could possibly be more forgiving to the figure than a Leger...)

Max Azria








Monique Lhuillier


(really channels some of the looks of the Dior Fall 2008 Couture Show - breathtaking BTW, check it out here)

Nanette Lepore




Oscar de la Renta








Peter Som






Thoughts, feelings? I'm sure there's more to come as there are more shows to look forward to, namely Elie Saab (!) A refreshing break from all of my previous restaurant posts, I hope.

(photos courtesy style.com)

Comments

ALL ABOUT THE LIGHT BLUE AZARIA. Seriously, I'll just blow my entire first pay check on that. forget the apt.

oh, and I'll just take the entire collection of wang (that sound's wrong?) and 3.1 philp lim.
Leslie said…
1. Oscar de la Renta
2. Carlos Miele
3. Charles Nolan

this from someone who thinks fashion is pretty, but beyond that has no idea what she's talking about.

Popular Posts