Three in One? Das a lotta reading...

This has GOT to be a record... three posts in one day.  

Well, this is for several reasons: 
1) I haven't had time between working like a dog (which would explain why I feel like a bug in a jar that has been shaken violently for the last five days - btw, I swear I will never torture a bug like that again, now that I can relate... and am not five anymore.)

2)  I guess a lot has happened since my the posts from Fashion Week... besides, judging from the comments, only two of you showed any slight interest.  It has been noted, and I'll limit the posts regarding fashion.  (We work to please you)

3)  Things have happened that have deserve separate posts.  Otherwise, you guys would probably get bored with one huge post.  I'll just throw in some pictures and divide up the blog to keep you interested.

Anywho, I'm currently watching the premiere of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  LOVE.  Actually, I love Dennis.  He reminds me of Ryan Lochte = hot.  I've got my poker pants on, got tomorrow off, and just came from a nice little potluck/get together for Loretta's big move to Key West (dang, I'm jealous).  The spinach artichoke dip was phenom.  So, basically, this is exactly what I've waited to feel this entire week:



A closet semi-full of new clothes, a belly comfortably full of good food and good drink (props to Jules) and nothing on my mind but posting a blog, watching some TV, and going to sleep for more than six hours tonight. Dang, what has my life come to?

Big day tomorrow though, some petty errands to run (oil change, ugh) and then applying for jobs all day.  Wish me luck.  I seem to be the only one of our friends who can't find a job/interest... and as soon as I do, the opportunity slips away from me (more about that later, it's not official yet...).  Well, at least there's no where to go but up.

Comments

Leslie said…
You go, Jo! You get your more than 6 hours of sleep. That sounds like a freakin wonderful life. No joke.

Popular Posts