remember when we were in college?

So, last night while I was at the Bersack Residence, I left with a few photos and two CDs full of Joey's photos from college. And, since I've lately been feeling like college was ten years ago, I'm posting some of these photos so we can go down memory lane together...


I guess it would look like Casey's patting Joey's manhood. She prolly is.


I wouldn't be surprised if Anna did that everytime one of us turned our back to her.


A photo of Yerin looking happy and friendly (few and far between).



Another, this time she's actually hugging someone. I've never seen this happen in person. She must have been drunk. Proof? Susie looks terrified.




On the LoveSac.


Anna and Kelly's Birthday Cocktail Party! (A martini and Grey Goose) - I have no shame.


Girls getting ready for Junior Ring Dance?



Joey and Me



Browsing in Target, duh.


During filming of the Zombie PSA. (that I missed)


Evan and Liz (and my butt) hanging out.


The reason why Yerin was in Anna and Kelly's room 90% of the time.


That didn't help. I miss college :(

Comments

This just shows how uncool I was. Thanks. Not a single picture of me. And you couldn't even give me a copy of the digital portrait of me.
Susan said…
Spring Formal not Junior Ring Dance... and yes Casey is patting Joey's manhood (I took that photo.. I believe we were all watching/not watching the super bowl at lil page).

Popular Posts