Liz Bennett, fashion muse?

Take a look at Moschino Cheap & Chic's garments (a lie, there's nothing cheap about this stuff) for Spring 09 taken straight out of Liz Bennett's life... you know, when she's not wearing Braves baseball hats and old baseball tees (not that there's anything wrong with that - I've got nothing but respect for being able to pull off that look too, Lord knows I can't.)...








Okay, fine. Liz most likely does not wear this stuff day-to-day, but this is definitely the kind of shizz I would see her wearing if she were born into ridiculous fashion royalty and threw away everything she wore once.

Much Love, Bennett.

photos courtesy www.style.com

Comments

JO

I LOVE IT

I LOVE ALL OF IT

OMG
OMG

OKAY.

Hold on, let me gather my thoughts for a follow up comment/post.

Wow, I mean I can't get over the collar of the first one.

AND THE BELTS OMG THE BELTS..

Popular Posts