More Incriminating Evidence from BHI

So, we've all returned from BHI and things had to happen pretty quickly from there... Sara is off on an adventure to Argentina (less than 24 hours later), Meagan has abandoned Virginia again, I've started work today (and lemme tell you, work is hard to begin with, but after a 10-day long vacation at a place like Bald Head, it's nearly im-poss-i-ble).

I've also had time to comb through some more pictures and found some interesting photos for your viewing pleasure...

taking out the recycling

not helping Meagan take out the trash

my surprise birthday cake (It reads "Happy B-Day Joj)

at the pool at the BHI Country Club

My awesome temporary tattoo from Bojangles (home of the BEST BISCUITS IN THE WORLD)

crabs we caught at the dock (and store-bought shrimp) YUMMY

Garbage plates!

Apparently I fell asleep reading

Comments

Cassondra said…
I miss you. Also, that garbage plate made me really hungry...can you send me the instructions for making it?? Thanks love.

Popular Posts