Farewell Dinner for Justin (sans Justin)


Last night in my full-time/no-life adult life I went to dinner with Joey and Susie to send Justin off properly. We went to Dolce Vita (it was amazing, great job Susie) and eventually Justin joined us by phone as we were finishing up the evening.



Update on my life at Weggies? This is my last weekend in cakes, starting next week I will mostly be working (what seems like impossible) 6 am - 2:30 pm shifts in floral. I'm excited though, while I was getting my schedule today I eyed about four orchids I already knew would be coming home with me shortly. (Putting me in Floral is going to boost sales, that's for sure.)

Anywho, it's time to finish off the leftover mushroom pizza from last night and prep myself for a crazy day of work tomorrow. My last day in cakes and we've got over 100 cake orders :( I'll miss everyone! (Not the cakes though.)

P.P.S. Made plans with Joey to go see Wanted on Wednesday, so if you're in you're more than welcome. I can't wait!

Comments

Susan said…
Will you please send me those photos (susan.lgoldstein@gmail.com) Thanks!!! And we should continue and visit more restaurants on my "restaurants i haven't been to in way too long" list. :)

Popular Posts