Hellos and Chicago

We'll see how long I can keep this up. (that's basically how I've started every diary I've had since third grade, only to throw in the towel after a handful of entries) Hopefully this will be different.

I guess I've given in to blogging in an attempt to keep my friends updated on my life - art I'm working on at the moment, things I'm occupying my time with, people and things I'm in love with at the moment...

So I guess we should start with Chicago...

Last weekend my friend Joey and I (also cohosts of the 'cup of jojo' morning radio show, no longer in syndication we don't want to talk about it) went to Chicago to take advantage of a suite his uncle owns a block or two off of Michigan Ave. (daaaang - my thoughts exactly)
Needless to say, it was A-MAY-ZING and we went and did touristy things, went to fabulous restaurants, and even had hotel-appreciation time...


Some photos for your enjoyment:



shout out to Raffaello Hotel (you've got wonderful shampoo & conditioner)


hot rock at Japonais


frushi from Orange on Harrison


view from the ladies restroom at the top of the cock


Peace out Chicago, until next time. <3

Comments

Katelyn Cowen said…
oh man, that was adorable. i wish i could've been there to experience joey's posh sass and see you get excited over flower arrangements.

Popular Posts