Warby Parker Lurve

This is probably one of the coolest finds ever! I stumbled upon this gem and couldn't wait to share it!


This genius company, Warby Parker, sells prescription glasses and sunglasses for $95! That's amazing! The last time I had to get new glasses and contacts, it set me back $450, which is ridiculous.

Sure, the price is great, but with each pair purchased, a pair is given away to someone in need! Which must have you thinking that there's a catch, right?


Well you would be wrong. There is no catch. In fact, it gets even better! They will ship you five different pairs of frames (of your choosing) for FREE for you to try them on before you order.


You know what's ridiculous? Buying prescription glasses/sunglasses anywhere but Warby Parker.

I'm in the process of selecting my five trial frames now! SO EXCITED!

Check out their website HERE! And definitely watch the videos above (especially the first one!) these guys sound like an awesome bunch!

They also have a site in case you wanted to order a pair of glasses for your dog. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. These guys are just that awesome.

http://warbybarker.com (har har)

Comments

Cassondra said…
Damn it, Jo! I don't NEED new glasses, but now I must have them!!!!
Leslie said…
I want glasses but I have perfect vision! OH WOE IS ME! Why won't life cut me a break!!!!!! I know that non-prescription lenses, but I just can't pay $95 for an accessory. I'd look so cute in a nice pair of glasses too.
Joann said…
Haha that's exactly how I feel Casey, already ordered my 5 frames!

And Leslie WOE IS ME is right. Although, I must admit... this is the first time I've ever really loved having crap vision. I know some people (ehm Joey) have probably paid more for non-prescription lenses... Leslie in glasses = CUTE OVERLOAD. People at work would probs fear you too. The ol' pull your glasses down over your nose and glare trick works like a charm.

Popular Posts